Friday, November 7, 2008

Sophie and my tumbling dilemma

I feel like I have 14 things to blog about so apparently, I just don't blog 'cause I can't decide which to post about.  Anyway, I just wanted to post a little video of Sophie at tumbling class. She just LOVES her class and I enjoy it a lot too.  She is currently in Parent-Tot which is supposed to be where they are until they are 3 1/2. At the end of the last session her instructor came and told me that Sophie is ready for the Pre-school class. I was completely torn because I really enjoy being down on the floor with her.  She does most of the stuff on her own, hence the not needing me there anymore, but once I put her in that next class she will never be in a parent-tot class again.  I will be up in the parent balcony watching from afar.  I just wasn't ready to give it up.  At this moment I think I just realized that once I give up this class with her, I am having to admit to myself that my baby is growing up.  I am literally about to cry as I type.  Anyway, our session is over next week and I will have to make that decision.  For now, here is a fun little video


She is being a bit of a show off in the video... she actually can do cartwheels pretty well, but she apparently thinks it's fun to fall over when she is being recorded.

No comments: