Sunday, November 2, 2008

Vote For Barack Obama!!!

I am feeling very political this election and have become quite addicted to CNN.  I am excited to have a President that I like and am proud of.  Both of my kids are even excited about Barack Obama. Sophie sees him on TV and shouts with glee "Barack Obama Mommy!! Look Mommy, it's Barack Obama!!"  A while back I was putting Obama stickers on my back car window and Sophie said she wanted the sticker on her window instead of the back.  Nolan then made me move the other sticker to his window so he could have a Obama sticker too.  

I am encouraging you to vote for Barack Obama too.  Please don't assume that he will win our state and think you don't need to vote.  This is such an important election and for our children's futures we really need Obama to win.  So get out there and 

VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you for posting your political opinion. Just one word to say....TOMORROW !!
Love your Obama mama