Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I love Naartjie!!

My favorite store for Sophie's clothing is called Naartjie (pronounced Nar-chee) at Washington Square. They were having a sale on dresses on Sunday, so we made our way out there.  I just love how fun the colors and patterns are in their clothes. One reason they are my favorite is that Sophie loves to wear dresses, but that isn't always feasible during the cooler months.  Naartjie has pants that match every dress so she can wear dresses whenever she wants. I just love it!  Here are her 3 new outfits as she modeled them today.

When Sophie first saw a similar outfit in this color, she pointed out that it was for boys.  Once I showed her the dress and she tried it on, she liked it.  It is definitely outside her normal realm of colors.
The sleeves and pants are actually striped, and the top portion is knit. 

I LOVE the colors of this outfit. The details are great too.

No comments: