Monday, August 11, 2008

Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles

The kids and I had some good bubble fun today. It started out with a bubble bath which is Sophie's new favorite thing.  Everytime she sees me in the tub she asks if she can have a bubble bath. Here are some fun pics.

Sophie's polishing the chrome for me



Nolan, I can't see your face...
That's better
Bubble Head!
In the afternoon I decided to try making homemade bubbles. Over all, it wasn't nearly as successful as I hoped it would be, but we did have some fun.  I've been trying to find some fun stuff for the kids to do outside since I feel like the kids are inside way too much.  Last week we made silly putty.  That was some messy fun.

Nolan climbing the rock wall
Check out that trapeze artist!
Cute Pose
Mixing bubbles
Blowing bubbles
It was a such a beautiful day today. I sure didn't get much done inside the house, 
but it was nice to be outside.






1 comment:

andrea roesch said...

I agree-my kids are inside too much too. I have a book that is supposed to be good, lots of messy activities for kids, maybe we'll have to get them together and have messy fun together.