Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A little tough to keep up...

Poy has been on Vacation since Sunday and I have to say it has been difficult to keep up on my cards.  We have done all of our dailies plus a few extra each day, except for today.  We were out of the house for the majority of the day. We didn't really make messes, but we didn't do much in the house cleaning department either.  

Nolan was at his friend Benjamin's house all day today, so we had a glimpse of what our days will be like when Nolan is in school all day.  It is quite different having just one child around. We walked around Downtown Portland, had some lunch and did a little shopping.  When we picked up Nolan we went to the park and then it was off to more shopping.  I'm starting to feel the pressure of school starting and us vacationing at almost the same time.

We also picked up Nolan's soccer pictures and I have to say, they turned out pretty darn cute.  I love his missing tooth grin.  Here they are, as well as a couple others.


Nolan
August 2008
Green Dragons
Nolan's Last Day of T-Ball
The Sabertooths
Today at the park
I love this picture of my family

I wanted to share a funny quote from Sophie yesterday.  She found an old picture of my nephew Carter and Nolan taking a bath. They were probably 20 months and 9 months or so.  Carter has "red eye" in the photo.  She says to me
 
"Mommy, who made Carter have lasers shoot out of his eyes?"  

Too funny... I just had to share that one :)

1 comment:

andrea roesch said...

Just wait till Sophie goes to school too! Then your days really change! I hope Nolan has a great first day of first grade!