Friday, August 22, 2008

Nine years is coming up...

Poy and I will be celebrating our ninth wedding anniversary on Thursday.  We are very excited because we are flying to Las Vegas for the weekend to celebrate our marriage.  This will be our first "child free" vacation in well over 6 years. The last time we vacationed alone was a weekend trip to San Francisco when I was pregnant with Nolan in October of 2001!  We will be staying at Hilton Grand Vacations on the Strip thanks to my parents and their timeshare.  We are going to see Cirque Du Soleil's "Zumanity", and are considering a trip to Hoover Dam.  Neither of us are gamblers, so do you have any great ideas or fun things you've done in Vegas?  I'd love to hear about it.  I'm sure I'll have lots of fun stuff to share when we get back.  Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if I was blogging in Vegas :)

Thanks for any comments and I'd love to hear more.  It's great to hear feedback.

No comments: